martedì 14 gennaio 2014

Workyard by Trevis 15th January

Ciao Guys!

It was a long time that I wasn't posting anything, especially in my favorite section, the workyard.
This year the 11-12-13 of July, as you know there is a World Model Expo in Stresa, and therefore we have a lot of irons in the fire here in Hysteria Yard Team, although by my projects are just thrown on a piece of paper and then left to gather dust in some drawer of my Workyard..

Ah ha!!! Talking about workstation, with my family in december we moved into a bigger house ( ok not really big..just a bit bigger) ,where I have a room all for myself where I can work.
And then I passed the last two month visiting IKEA store, second hand furniture shops and finding furnitures abandoned on the side of the road..and slowly slowly my workyard is expanding .. here's a little preview.

The side for manual and dirt jobs, painting desk, photography corner (it is still a draft, but it is already functional), and above all plenty of space for friends who want to come visit and paint with me..so anyone wants to come to enjoy it there is place for everyone!
My Workyard is your workyard!

But back to us! In recent days, I picked up old projects that were in the drawer or by already started on the cabinet, but that for reasons of time, and to be honest probably also for mental exhaustion they have stagnated for a long time. I show you somethings..come with me..

For example..but just an example..I'm having a lot of experimenting and also fun with various water effects..

Or I'm tryng to evoke some otherworldly creature (do not deny that drawing the pentagram, I felt a bit in subjection)

And above all, probably, I will enjoy with a dear friend and colleague to play the game Malifaux..and here are the experiment of my two first pieces to do only for me. Believe me this is the first time.


Well I won't keep you too long..I hope you like this little visit to my Workyard..

and we'll see you very soon

Cheers!

Cesare "Trevis_11" Trevisiol

0 commenti:

Posta un commento