martedì 21 gennaio 2014

She Felt..


"She didn't feel ..
..only wet sand under her feet
..only the cool morning breeze of in her hair
..only the warm tears on her face
..But..only empty words of a Farewell forever written."

Hello guys.

She felt, is a small project started last year in a chilling evening in my corner.
But, it passed too much time in the Wip showcase...graying, its pure youth soul.

Starting from Miranda by HasslefreeMiniatures, I just had to create slots in both hands, where to put the letter pages, made by thin sheets of aluminum taken by the little chocolate wrappers (eaten during my painting sessions).
The conversion was simple..but effective in my opinion.. 

I painted starting with a black primer base, to which I added the zenithal light in white color with the airbrush.
It was painted with acrylic colors. I used it as a study of zenithal light in a very bright ambience.

The waves have been made with the Still Water effect of water Vallejo and cotton balls.

The plinth is by 27Rosso

So..Here you are the pics..I hope you like it









And here's the link to:
CMON 
for those who want to support me by voting and commenting.

Cheers
Cesare “Trevis_11” Trevisiol

0 commenti:

Posta un commento