martedì 13 maggio 2014

Event: Un mondo in Miniatura 2014 - Faenza (ITA)


Dear Guys

After a bit of lack of time, I'm able to present you finally, the gallery of the lovely Event happened in the 12th and 13th April in Faenza (ITA)

I just want to spend few words about this nice ambience.
I want to say thank to Ivan Isola and all the crew of the Rione Bianco, this is my third years there, and I have to say the level is always getting better, talking about miniature and also talking about the people.

Usually when I'm talking about this contest, with other guys, I always receive these kind of replies:
" Trevis, but it's a little contest...
..the level is low..
..the jury is not enought prepare..
..I don't know anybody..
..it's only an historical contest..
..I don't like easy winning.. and I could going on for hours..

So let me just reply with only simple sentence.
THIS IS A CONTEST THAT "YOU" MUST TRY!!!

I can understand the economical situation, but this is the kind of event that u can enjoy, where you can learn something, where you can have the chance to know everyone ( believe when I say everyone) , where you can eat good tipical Romagna Food, where you can also do shopping ( for modelling and also others), where you can have the chance to see with your eyes the pieces, and also if the autor is closer, you got have it in your hands.
Now you can mix everything in a stunning medieval place, full of flags, armour and weapons.
Also the meteorological conditions are usually nice.
And at last but not least, also if this event is not counting more than 400 pcs the level is impressive high!
I'm not talk only to the Italian friends, that it's a pity don't see them, at Faenza ( keeping that it's almost in the middle of Italy), but I'm also talk with you, my foreign modeller Friends!

Next year, as always I will be there, HysteriaYard will be there..I hope you to!

Now let me show you pics about the collectors and judges display and just few Ambience pics.





















It's Claudia to ask it.



And to finish few Polaroids..




And here I leave you the link for the gallery of the contest.

I hope you will enjoy it
See you soon and Stay Tuned!!


Cesare "Trevis_11" Trevisiol
Articles & Pics by : Cesare "Trevis_11" Trevisiol

0 commenti:

Posta un commento