domenica 4 maggio 2014

Pinocchio "To tell a story" ..homage to Carlo Collodi



Ciao Guys

After the Easter Break, I want to show u a work that Amon brought for the first time in the last Edition of MSS.
Let's read something about it directly by the mad author!

"My idea was:
Pinocchio is one of my absolute favorite fairy tales!
My question was:
How could I to be able to represent it in 3d, especially in a new way?"

This was a challenge that I set myself at the beginning of the new project.


I wanted to represent something classic in a way never seen before.
So I decided to create a route with stages inspired by the most famous board games like snakes and ladders.
Pinocchio begins his adventure in front of him was a path that led him to meet the various characters until the end of the story.

I hope that u like it!














Thanks Mumi, Marco Divaz and Sergeant Black Art for the picture.

If you want to vote it or comment it, you found it on CMON and on Putty&Paint.

See you soon with the article about the StepByStep. Ciao!

Max "Amon" Richiero

0 commenti:

Posta un commento