domenica 23 marzo 2014

Painting class with Massimo Pasquali & Aleksander Michelotti


Hello guys!!!
Today I had a really great day! I spent 10 hours painting with two masters: Massimo Pasquali and Aleksander Michelotti. The class was supposed to be two days long but a series of unfortunate events lead to just one (I am one of those responsible for it, so sad!).

As I just said the class started at 9.00 and after a brief recess for lunch, we ended at around 19.00.

The day was planned as this:
- 1st part  EVERYONE painting human skin with oil colors
- 2nd part EVERYONE painting some cloth with acrylics

I will not share what secrets the two "Maestro"'s shared with us, because you were not there, but I will post the pictures I took of the day.
Obviously I am not in any picture but you can see the result of my WIP in a few shots.

I will not comment every picture except those deserving it  ;)




Admiring the pieces Massimo and Aleks brought for us to watch and oogle!

 My piece with only a basecoat on the jacket


Let's start the day with Massimo explaining the theory behind his oil colors.






Massimo's recipe for human skin. Just 4 colours (more or less).





Old but always amazing!


GNAM GNAM GNAM GNAM GNAM GNAM GNAM GNAM!





He was so intent explaining that he moved at the speed of light!








LUNCH BREAK



2ND PART: Attack!!!!


My oversized workstation!


He didn't know where to start from! So many questions and at a rate even a computer could not react!




It's me keeping working at it.



Massimo at work with acrylics! Un-be-lieve-able!




Aleks showing us a strange technique with Dino Pivato's typographic metal colors.




Matteo "Mù" Murelli dropping by. That's his first victim! After that he stopped painting. So sad, so sad.



Let's the contest begin! Divide which pieces are Massimo's or Aleks's.

CAKE! CAKE! CAKE!

0 commenti:

Posta un commento