sabato 16 novembre 2013

Capitaine de la Garde

Hello Guys

And after a very long inaction due to commitments household , family and work , I'm presenting my latest work .

The miniature in question is the Goblin Captain of the guard, one of the few brilliant fantasy pieces by MMA an Italian company, well known for historical miniatures.
The piece is designed and sculpted by Carmine "Thor" Giuliano and well painted by Andrea "R-I-P" Nicolini (one of the fools of our team).

The miniature is a goblin,orc with a lot of ork features , so I immediately thought of the old colored stuff on Cry Havoc and the pictures of Paul Bonner and Adrian Smith.
For once I 'm just focused on painting of this piece, avoiding changes (because it is very complete , well detailed , and it got surfaces that can be interpreted in any way ), but experiencing the blisters of medicines to mix the color (technique learned by Matteo "Mù" Murelli during a course this summer ) and using a new range of acrylic paints ( at least for me) and above all having a great time to build from scratch the ambience with chalk.

I hope you like my 
"Capitaine de la Guards"








And here's the link to:
- CMON 
for those who want to support me by voting and commenting .


In few day also the SBS about the goblin always in this channel..

Cheers
Cesare “Trevis_11” Trevisiol

0 commenti:

Posta un commento