lunedì 25 novembre 2013

Pirate of Tortuga 1660

Ciao Guys .
I'm here to present the last piece I done:

Pirates of Tortuga 1660 by Andrea Miniatures

Starting, I applied as usual the GW black primer followed by a couple of airbrush sprays in the zenith with Andrea flat white color .
For the pants, I gave a coat of Andrea Flat White, and I shaded with various ocher and khakhi colours. I kept the white base as the maximum light working mostly on the shadows.
I did the dirty mapping on the pants with a gray mixed with a touch of so diluited acrylic brown colour, and then I add an ocher tone to harmonize all together.


The skintone base date is airbrushed with a mix of VMC ( Vallejo Model Color) Beige Red + VMC Meduim Fleshtones, with a compound of 50/50 plus just a pinch of Andrea Navy Blue.
After I putted light adding a bit of VMC Khakhi and VMC Pale Sand on my medium tone, more and more until I reached the maximum light, using only pure VMC Pale Sand.
As for the shadows, I used a VMC natural Sienna with the addition of a little bit of red followed by VMC burnt sienna on the deepest shadows.
To finish the skintone I gave also a bit of tone on the lights with a pair passages before with GW camo green glazes and then with VMC Ochre, instead I cooled a bit the deepest shadows with a shade of bluish purple.

At the end, for the lower part of the model I just applied some different ocher pigment powder fixing with an acrylic resin.

And here's the link to:
CMON 
for those who want to support me by voting and commenting .

See Ya!!!!

Samuel "SAM" Diociase

0 commenti:

Posta un commento