domenica 24 novembre 2013

Painting a set of stairs



Hello folks,

Today I want to show you how I quickly painted a set of stairs for an incoming historic scene featuring two Guides (you may remember the two guys in blue a few weeks ago).

The biggest problem was preparing the steps and the other pieces since they had quite few problems of fittings.

Here's the pictures in a cronological order.












And the final product is this.
The picture under a too strong light....

....and one during the final light of the day. I am still not sure if I will apply a satin finish to the steps or a mix of matte and satin and clear finish on the various elements.
Obviously the vase will contain flowers and I will apply various effects with pigments. But only after the pieces are in place.




0 commenti:

Posta un commento