domenica 17 novembre 2013

ABOUT US - Interview: New Member Sam


Hi Guys

In the last few days on Facebook, it were surfing a snapshot about the HysteriaYard new member..

Today we are so pleased to interview him, as always Amon prepare 5 simple questions, just to know his beard..

Present yourself: name, surname, age, nickname and the reason behind it.
Ciao , my name is Samuel Diociase.
I'm 32 years old and I don't have a real nickname, I'm signed on internet spots as SamD ( a simple diminutive of the name plus the first letter of my last name ), but at the end , everybody just call me Sam.

How long have you been painting? Why did you start?
My "history" as miniatures smearer began in 2000.
In this period some friends of mine were playing Warhammer, and at the end they pulled me into (If I have to say the truth I did much resistance).
It was like that I kept the brushes on my hands.
The adventure , however, was short-lived because an unhappy external causes, so I dropped everything only one year later.
The fate later ( after 12 years) wanted me to remember how much I enjoyed painting miniatures and so , in 2012 , I started shyly.
But only by January 2013 , supported by Francesco "Franciuus" Farabi I'm trying to work with a totally different but more sensible approach of the past. Before then I just wandered into complete darkness .
So to answer to your question, overall it would be three years.

Who's your favourite painter/sculptor? Who's your inspiration?
To avoid a list of dozens and dozens of painters and sculptors that I love, I just say only two:
- Franciuus for the painting.
AlanCarrasco for the sculpture.
- For the inspiration instead I turn to Fabrizio "Rusto" Russo, an exceptional artist, painter and sculptor who really dares and experiments without fear of failure .
Now if you want I can list you the others dozens of painters and sculptors that I love? No, it's better not..so pass to the next question..

Do you have a particular piece? What's your favourite?
No, I don't have particular pieces particular to refer, but there are really many pieces that in each there is something that inspires me : who for the complexion , who for freehand , who for the atmosphere and for the tones and so on.
About my favorite piece , backing by MSS 2013 I can surely say it's the Jack in the Plucker a character by Brom, made real by the couple Palacios - Rusto. Wonderful in all its aspects. 

Can you show us some piece?
Einstein da Big Mek

Prosper The Avalonian Recruit

Festus The Leechlord

Heilmut Von Bauer

Pirate of Tortuga, 1660’s

Happy that now also Sam is joing the Team, we are waiting for his next work on this channel.
Here you can watch his gallery on Putty and Paint and here on CMON
Stay tuned!

Hysteria Yard Team
Interview by Max "Amon Chakai" Richiero

0 commenti:

Posta un commento