sabato 30 marzo 2013

Secutor


Hello Guys

I'm presenting to you my latest work.

The model is an old piece by Pegaso Models in 54mm scale.
This piece was sculpted by Andrea Jula and the boxart (image below) was painted by Danilo Cartacci


Here the link where you can find it:
http://www.pegasomodels.it/productdetails_it.asp?id=108

For painting, I start with a acrylic base sprayed with airbrush, I usually use 3 layers of color.
The first base is matt black with a tip of military green.
For the second layer I use an average flesh tone, as the main color use an Allegro's color (showed on image below) to which I add a touch of khaki.
The final step is a slight veiling of Maimeri white to highlight the maximum light points.

For this piece I chose to use a particular technique, using Pelikan inks to color and to saturate the various parts and then to rise light and shade I use acrylic paints and pigments.

I chose to use warm colors to give you an idea of the gladiator exposed to the arena sun, the sand was painted with a pigment "terra ombra di cipro naturale" by adding the lights with a color "antique ivory" acrylic and shadows with an "sepia" ink.

Last note, for the shield I chose a sketch of typical secutor sign, the scorpion.

I hope that the model you like, here are the pictures...



I put also the link on Cmon if you want support us, voting and commenting it. Secutor on CMON

Thanks

Max “Amon” Richiero

0 commenti:

Posta un commento