mercoledì 6 marzo 2013

WorkYard by Trevis 06-03











And after a long commission of 35 points Army by Hordes..
tonight my work bench looks like this

A messy as usual.
The Dwarf bust is still on open water, maybe worse..but at least he is smiling

and with two new projects, a commission and "wild wild west" style work

I finally receive in my hands the Mid-Nor Demon Tower by Rackham.
I already set ,with a little saw, the slope of the 5x5 cm plint and I create a small ravine.
Before to primer it I have to add others details with milliput on the ground and a bit of grass.
in theory I'm not far to take brushes, but knowing me, you never know.

As for the job in style wild wild west, I could not resist the charm of Willie the Demolitionist of Malifaux series by Wird Miniature.
A plastic kit by 3D prototyping, probably due to the new decrees for the toy regulation.
By the first check the model is really same alike the 3D digital master.
There are not many details about the character, but the wheelbarrow full of explosives and extremely dynamic position of Willie made ​​me fall in love at first sight and I thought immediately to FarWest mine, T.N.T and KABOOOM!

I already had few bits to add at the scene like barrels and bottles, but I enjoyed with the dremmel and toothpicks to prepare the mine lamps and the shovel in scale..the pickaxe that you see on the pic is only a failed test.

In the meantime, I show you one of the works finally finished:
Bishop of Ahkanar


and below here the link to go to vote and comment on CMON (thanks in advance)
BISHOP OF AHKANAR on CMON

and with that is all for this night, see ya at the next post!
Stai tuned.

Cesare "Trevis_11" Trevisiol

0 commenti:

Posta un commento