giovedì 21 febbraio 2013

Wokyard by Trevis 22-02



Miss fewer hours per start for Lyon

and I find myself on my workyard to make the night..
aaaaa I was missing it, guys it's almost a year and a half that I didn't join a contest..and I feel like a kid, the night before his birthday..calculating how many beautiful gifts will receive the next day ..
(Also the metaphor, it's apt..Competition=dedicated stores=a lot of gifts)

oook, returning to us
Yesterday, I found myself to be a carpenter DIY (do it yourself) at home ..
It all started with the box for the miniatures (I needed a little one for the contest)
- buy what I need,
- find the best place where you will not be a problem for anyone, even if you'll dirty
- dispose tripod for the camera
- set the camera for the photos, and so on with screws and PVA glue
and in the next days you will got a step by step guide how to build your own DIY box for miniature.

But meanwhile I was putting order after the first session of carpentry, my sweetie was thought that we needed a bit of order in my work room, and then "someone" had to remove the cabinet .. "do you do it?!"

I've thought a moment, without the cabinet means more space for me a new shelf and another desk for work "but sure honey, I'll do it..even better I do now"
and so on to remove planks and doors.
After one hour, in the middle of the work, I asked to my darling if I could already organize the new free spaces of the closet.. and guess what was the answer:
"Yes dear, but I don't know if we have already the size of the crib and changing table"

.. So over the insult to injury ..
as well as deluded myself to be able to have a desk in addition, I find myself having also lost the place to put the only desk that I had..

Finished to disassemble and move all..looking at the clock and I decided that it was better to go back to painting, calculating missing fewer hours to the contest where I could forget my home little troubles.

And through metal vibration I get lost in this night of color and fantasy.

Cheers Guys! And Good Night!

Cesare "Trevis_11" Trevisiol
Articles and Pics by: Cesare "Trevis_11" Trevisiol

0 commenti:

Posta un commento