domenica 2 giugno 2013

Alice

Hello Guys!

I painted this model for the Hasslefree Miniatures Painting Contest 2013” on the Wamp forum




 I painted with acrylics and for the first time I applied the primer with a brush to be sure not to create rough areas or little imperfections.
The model is really small so I put more care on the details and I decided not to create a scene to let more space to the figure.

I tried to work most on the white and on chromatic variations. I started applying a netrual gray which I worked on with some White Zinc by Maimeri. With many delicate layers I reached pure white on the dress and then adding cromatic variations with different glazes.

For the skin, being a female model, I applied soft contrast and I focused on the cleanliness and precision. Then I applied light red and green glazes to link them to the rest of colors used on the model.

Finally I put bloodspots with some ink and I painted the gun with various layers of boltgun metal and the final lights with the Silver Ink by Winsor & Newton.

And here you are the pic about the main colors used

I hope you like it also if it's little work.

Max "Amon" Richiero
Article and Pics by: Max "Amon" Richiero
Translation by: Andrea "Kraan" Buratta

0 commenti:

Posta un commento