martedì 23 aprile 2013

Workyard by Trevis 24/04

Hi guys

Not always, but sometimes I delight to work at night.
SILENCE, a few steps of the neighbors upstairs again SILENCE, the echo of the car passing in the street in front of my window and still SILENCE.
Sometimes I like to also put et the neck on my headphones and have a bit of background music, but it's not a must.

Then a nice cup of steaming hot coffee and so start to give vent to the hidden SCREAMING ideas.

It's pleasant, usually at night I don't paint (if I'm not taken at the last minute with deliveries), I just relax, I open a few blisters, I savor the fusion lines not yet clean, checking all small details and trying to imagine hundred of possible solutions.

I don't have the computer turned on..I don't want distractions thoughts of my daily life..I don't want think about tomorrow..I don't want to think about the possible commissions go up in smoke..I just want to have fun.
But the right word when I work at night is RELAX
During the night is no longer working.. it's an hobby, MY HOBBY!

Then after choosing the blister that I like..I drink another sip of coffee and go get some fresh air (or rather I'm going to smoke).
and BAM in front of me there's this scene..
OH YES..it's the right night, the right atmosphere..I enjoy it tonight.

And so it begins..like a song
just a list of mandatory things to do..as little intro
and on with the melody..
cut and paste,
some hole here and there,
milliput and magic sculpt always at hand..
yes a sweet working tools melody.

In the meantime I go out to take another breath of fresh air and to prime a bit of work for the next days..
and here is the second meeting of this interesting night.
not really nice as I usually don't turn on any lights to go out to smoke, and then I've got just put my hand over, before you feel that something was biting me.
However don't worry, and no panic..it's a common home spider..and at most the palm of my hand will bloat a bit, and my girlfriend will help me to remove the cap to the prosecco bottle.
So I do a pic as souvenir. Maybe it will be good for future project.

Last little checking to details to add and remove..and here is what came out.

just a moment to explain the mess in my WorkYard..
Behind on the left you can see the second stream of Hordes commission for gamer
4 razor boars
1 Road hog
1 War hog
1 Sturm & Drang
if it will continue like that I will start playing too.

In the right corner there is him! Norbit by Ammon miniature!
he is unarmed but with a nice little mouse in hand. Norbit is considering whether to eat it or use it as a prey for something bigger, but I'll see during processing what it will happen.

In the meantime, I want to remind you that the Indiegogo project by Ammon miniatures "DA CLASH!" is in place.
and there are soooo interesting pledge.


In the middle we find the resin limited version of Barker with Flamer by Studio McVey
I don't hide the fact that I'm trying to prepare this piece for the contest on Wamp..but I see it hard with my timing.

And finally a little advance of a part of project I'm doing in the freetime in the last months.
The 3 little puppets and not the behind WarHog.
Are they scared by the minion behind..or by whom?
Let's see if you can guess
..it's simple..do you want a little help? OK, Two of them are are part of a kit, although they are a little changed.
there is also a Prize.
Just be a follower of HysteriaYard blogspot and write the right answer in the comment of this post.
and the fastest correct reply will win the twisted serie blister by Wyrd "The Dwead Piwate Wuppwecht" sculpted by Emanuele aka "it's raining frogs".
the miniature will be sent  not painted and on his original blister
This is all for the moment.
Now I'm going to paint and good luck for the little quiz.

Cheers
Cesare "Trevis_11" Trevisiol

0 commenti:

Posta un commento